Recently, more and more mothers and fathers are choosing to carry their newborns: babywearing is an ancient practice that is becoming popular again thanks to its many advantages.
If you’re expecting a baby or have a newborn, you may be wondering what’s the best way to keep them close to you. So why not consider buying a baby wrap carrier? Don’t be scared off by something that may seem difficult to use – with Koala Cuddle Band, you’ll have no problem!
Advantages of the baby wrap carrier
The baby wrap carrier is a useful tool in many ways.
It is certainly a practical solution to carry your newborn baby with you, even when you are on the move. You can’t always use a pram or pushchair: in certain contexts, they would be too bulky and unwieldy. At the same time, you can’t hold your baby for hours on end: your back would suffer, and your arms wouldn’t be free for a second. In such cases, babywearing is the best option.
Comfort is not the only advantage of the baby carrier. It allows you to maximise physical contact with your child, which brings with it a number of benefits:
- Promotes the child’s physical development
- Supports the infant’s back and supports it in its natural development
- Improves the baby’s well-being (i.e: the baby in a sling cries less and gets more rest)
- Stimulates the baby’s cognitive abilities
- Helps develop a secure attachment with the parents, making the child more independent as they grow up
- Strengthens the bond between you and your baby and improves your non-verbal communication
Many negative aspects
It is also true that in some ways, babywearing can be scary.
Some mums give up before they even try, because they fear that using a baby carrier is too complicated or dangerous. Or perhaps they give birth in summer and are afraid that the baby will be too hot wrapped in all those layers of fabric.
Not to mention all the different types of wraps on the market: how do you find your way through the chaos, choosing the right one for your needs? What parameters should be evaluated?
These are certainly the main issues that mums face when entering the world of baby wrap carriers. If you find yourself in these worries, fear not: Koala Cuddle Band solves them all at once… let us tell you how.
How to choose the right baby wrap carrier?
- Elastic or rigid fabric
- Unstructured wrap, structured carrier (with rings) or Mei Tai
- Measurements of the baby wrap (length, width, and weight it can carry)
- Its composition (which, among other things, makes it more suitable as a summer or winter sling)
- Type of ligatures allowed and practicality of their use
Why choose Koala Cuddle Band?What are the special features that make our baby wrap carrier unique? Here they are:
- It is easy to put on and adapts to all body types, thanks to the straps, support band and adjustable rings.
- Koala Cuddle Band is comfortable for mum and dad’s back: the ergonomic backrest relieves the weight on the shoulders and lumbar area, ensuring total comfort.
- It can be used from the first days of your child’s life, thanks to the softness of the fabric.
- This is a perfect wrap carrier for summer as the back is breathable and the cotton fabric is as durable as it is light.
- It will be very easy to use, thanks to the instruction manual that you will find inside the product and our many video tutorials.
- This is an elastic baby wrap carrier, but it is made of a breathable and resistant material (65% polyester, 30% cotton, 5% spandex): it will adapt to your little one’s body shape as it grows.
- It is shorter than traditional baby sling, so the straps do not crawl on the floor when you carry it, and they always stay clean.
- Thanks to the practical pouch included, you can carry Koala Cuddle Band in your bag or pram for use when your baby doesn’t want to be away from his/her mother.
- Our baby wrap carrier is equipped with a practical front pocket in which you can store a few things to keep close at hand.
- Thanks to the cotton fabric, you can safely wash Koala Cuddle Band in the washing machine at 30° with similar colours.
The baby sling makes this possible: no wonder it’s so popular lately!