Evolves with your baby starting from your womb
Koala Cuddle Wrap Stretchy is a baby carrier sling for parents who love babywearing and want to explore different tying methods.
It wraps around your baby starting from mummy’s tummy, accompanying your little one as they develop, with various carrying positions for each different stage of growth, from heart-to-heart position to hip carrying. Mummy and daddy will enjoy having their hands free!
Because it’s just what you need
Three features that make Koala Cuddle Wrap so special
Made from soft, breathable organic cotton
So you never have to stop using your baby sling carrier, even during summer: it respects a baby’s skin and guarantees maximum breathability
Stretchy fabric for maximum comfort and fit
Concerned about size? It offers a perfect fit to all mums and dads and optimum support to even the youngest of babies.
Respects a baby's natural physiology
It's not only just comfortable, but it also helps infants grow healthy and strong! It supports natural development of back and hips.
One sling, multiple ways to carry your baby:
During the third trimester of pregnancy, the baby wrap carrier supports your bump and helps distribute weight across your spine.
Close contact to mum and dad, to grow up independent and self-confident
This newborn baby wrap regulates an infant’s metabolism, develops their balance, encourages interaction with their environment and makes them feel content and secure.
Physical contact with mum and dad is a primary need for newborns, fundamental for their physical, cognitive, and emotional development. It won’t make them spoilt, but forms the foundation for becoming an independent and self-confident adult!
Tested and Certified by the Scuola del Portare® (Italian Babywearing Education Centre)
Koala Cuddle Wrap Stretchy respects a newborn baby’s natural physiology, promoting correct motor development: as it supports natural evolution of an infant’s back and hips.
This is why the Scuola del Portare® (Italian Babywearing Education Centre) has recognised it as meeting the quality standards of good babywearing.
What the experts think
• Approved by the Scuola del Portare® (Italian Babywearing Education Centre): meets the quality standards of good babywearing
• GOTS-certified organic cotton: natural fibre fabric deriving from organic farming
• IHDI certification: allows for correct positioning of a baby’s hips and promotes regular development
• Oeko Tex certification: guarantees the use of toxic-free fabrics
Discover the differences
What do Koala mums and dads think about it?
Newborn sling Koala Cuddle Wrap Stretchy
Per me, ragazza di 1,50 m per 45 kg, la fascia è lunga e di conseguenza ingombrante. suggerirei di creare diverse taglie (L M S), che possano meglio seguire la fisionomia delle diverse mamme. Grazie per aver chiesto la mia opinione
very good and of great quality.
Questa sling è meravigliosa! E piace molto anche al mio bimbo che si rilassa subito. Top!
Grazie per aver condiviso con noi la tua bellissima esperienza!
Un millón de gracias <3
Support from our Koala Mum Community
Frequently asked questions on this product
Can Koala Cuddle Wrap be used as a belly band during pregnancy?
Of course! Koala Cuddle Wrap Stretchy can also be used during the third trimester of pregnancy to support your bump and help distribute weight evenly across your spine.
Using the belly wrap throughout pregnancy helps open up the heart area, allowing mums-to-be to breathe using the clavicular area of their lungs. It’s also useful for emotional containment.
Can I use Koala Cuddle Wrap sling from birth?
Absolutely! Koala Cuddle Wrap Stretchy is suitable for use from day one for two reasons:
• It ensures the transition from baby bump to mum and dad's arms is as natural as possible. During the initial period following the birth, a newborn is still entirely dependent on mummy (and gradually on daddy too), and fulfilling their need for physical contact is vital.
• In a wrap sling, a baby assumes the same position they had when inside the womb, curled up with their legs bent in an M-shape, knees higher than their bottom. This is a physiological position that promotes motor development. Discover more about the different babywearing positions by consulting the user-manual here on this link.
This is my first time using a baby wrap, will I be able to manage?
Koala Cuddle Wrap Stretchy is an extremely versatile stretchy baby wrap sling that can be used for various carrying positions and is also suitable for use from birth.
The user-manual which can be found here on this link offers step-by-step instructions on how to use it for the most popular babywearing positions (as a bump band during pregnancy, heart-to-heart or hip carrying positions).
We recommend seeking advice from a babywearing consultant who can perform a thorough assessment, and advise on and teach you the most suitable tying method for you.
What is Koala Cuddle Wrap’s maximum weight limit?
Ideal for babies up to 10 kg (tested and approved up to a maximum of 15 kg).
Can I use the baby sling wrap during summer months?
Koala Cuddle Wrap is made of 100% certified organic cotton from a sustainable supply chain.
Its soft and breathable organic cotton respects a baby's young skin and ensures maximum breathability so you can even use your baby sling in summer.
Here are some handy tips for babywearing during summer - we recommend:
• Wearing natural fabrics, that goes for both you and your baby, who can even wear just a nappy if it’s very hot.
• Taking breaks if you’re sweating a lot.
• Changing and resuming after a short break if clothing becomes wet.
• Placing one of our 30x30 Koala Soft Touch muslin cloths between your baby’s face and your chest, it will help absorb any sweat and you’ll both feel less hot and sticky. Always make sure that your baby’s airways are clear.
Is Koala Cuddle Wrap a structured or stretchy baby sling?
It’s a non-structured one-way stretchy wrap, meaning it stretches only on one side, the height side. It can be used with a variety of babywearing positions, accompanying little ones as they transition from heart-to-heart to hip and back carrying positions.
How do I wash Koala Cuddle Wrap Stretchy?
You can wash your Koala Cuddle Wrap Stretchy in the washing machine at 30°C with similar coloured fabrics. Koala Babycare recommends that you do not bleach, do not iron, do not dry clean or do not tumble dry your sling wrap.
It's my first baby wrap, will I struggle to put it on?
Koala Cuddle Wrap is a non-structured baby sling which requires some manual dexterity and practice. You may encounter some difficulties at first, but don't be discouraged, you’ll soon get the hang of it!
Here's what you can do:
• Ensure you are using Koala Cuddle Wrap correctly by following the instructions in the user-manual here on this link.
• Introduce babywearing gradually to your little one by using the sling for short periods of time each day.
• Contact an experienced babywearing consultant who will perform a thorough assessment, recommending and teaching you on the sling tying method which is most suited to you.
How to use Koala Cuddle Wrap?
On this link, you’ll find a video tutorial containing a step-by-step guide on how to use your baby wrap.
My baby does not want to go inside the sling, what can I do?
At the beginning it’s only normal to encounter a few difficulties, especially if you’re new to babywearing.
Most importantly of all: remember it's entirely normal, don't get discouraged!
Here’s what you can do:
• Make sure you’re wearing your Koala Cuddle Wrap correctly by following the video you can find on this link.
• Introduce your baby to their sling gradually, for short bursts of time each day. Every infant adapts to new things differently, your baby probably just needs more time.
• If you have any questions, we advise you to consult a babywearing consultant, who, following a thorough evaluation, will be able to offer advice on the most suitable tying method for you and your baby.
Where can I find the full instruction manual?
Koala Cuddle Wrap instruction manual can be found on this link.