The newborn baby carrier that slips on in less than a minute
Koala Cuddle Band 2 is a pre-tied, ready-to-use baby sling carrier, which slips on just like a T-shirt.
By the time you’ve counted to 30 your baby will be safe and snug inside their carrier, and you’ll be hands-free once again. How many things can you get done now?
Because it’s just what you need
Three features that make Koala Cuddle Band 2 so special
Made from soft, breathable organic cotton
So you never have to stop using your baby wrap, even during summer: it respects a baby’s skin and guarantees maximum breathability
Perfect for all shapes and sizes
Fits all sizes in one single easy step, its practical rings can be adjusted in an instant
Ergonomic and breathable back support
Say goodbye to back pain, with its ergonomic back support panel you’ll hardly notice the weight of your baby
Two different ways to use it, each one easier than the other
Position A - Front Cross Carry
To accompany them as they grow
Tested and Certified by the Scuola del Portare® (Italian Babywearing Education Centre)
Koala Cuddle Band 2 respects a newborn baby’s natural physiology, promoting correct motor development: it supports the natural evolution of an infant’s back and hips.
This is why the Scuola del Portare® has recognised it as meeting the quality standards of good babywearing.
What the experts think
• Approved by the Scuola del Portare (Italian Babywearing Education Centre): meets the quality standards of good babywearing
• GOTS-certified organic cotton: natural fibre fabric deriving from organic farming
• IHDI certification: allows for correct positioning of a baby’s hips and promotes regular development
• Oeko Tex certification: guarantees the use of toxic-free fabrics
• Colour Fastness: specific tests demonstrating the absence of colour running
Discover the differences
What do Koala mums and dads think about it?
Ho comprato la fascia con supporto sulla schiena per il mio bimbo di 10 giorni. Lui dorme beatamente in fascia e io proseguo serenamente con la mia vita! Cosa desiderare di più?
ci fa un immenso piacere sapere che tu e il tuo bimbo vi troviate così bene con la nostra Koala Cuddle Band 2, grazie!
Forse la valutazione delle stelle è errata, temo che il punteggio non voleva essere una stella :)
Siamo sempre a completa disposizione, a presto!
Super confortable prend bien le dos et prend bien bébé et confortable franchement super .merci
merci pour votre commentaire, c'est un vrai plaisir de vous lire.
Facile da indossare, comoda e bel tessuto!
Praticissima, comoda, non fa sudare né mamma né bambino (che ovviamente va vestito un po’ meno, perché risulta avvolto da due strati ulteriori di cotone).
Ora ci godiamo delle bellissime passeggiate e le crisi di pianto si risolvono subito, basta mettere il bimbo in fascia e si calma istantaneamente.
Baby Carrier Wrap Koala Cuddle Band 2
Support from our Koala Mum Community
Frequently asked questions on this product
Is Koala Cuddle Band 2 suitable for use from birth?
Absolutely! Koala Cuddle Band 2 can be used right from your baby's first few days of life.
You can choose between two different tying methods, both suitable from birth.
What is Koala Cuddle Band 2’s maximum weight limit?
Tested and approved up to a maximum of 15 kg.
Can I use the baby carrier wrap during summer months?
Koala Cuddle Band 2 is made of 97% Organic Cotton - 3% Elastane.
Its soft and breathable organic cotton respects a baby's young skin and ensures maximum breathability so you can even use your baby sling in summer.
Here are some handy tips for babywearing during summer - we recommend:
• Wearing natural fabrics, that goes for both you and your baby, who can even wear just a nappy if it’s very hot.
• Taking breaks if you’re sweating a lot.
• Changing and resuming after a short break if clothing becomes wet.
• Placing one of our 30x30 Koala Soft Touch muslin cloths between your baby’s face and your chest, it will help absorb any sweat and you’ll both feel less hot and sticky. Always make sure that your baby’s airways are clear.
Is Koala Cuddle Band 2 a structured or stretchy baby sling?
Koala Cuddle Band 2 is a semi-structured, pre-tied stretchy carrier wrap, which arrives at your home already made-up and ready-for-use, for your utmost convenience. You won't even need to untie it to remove it, just slip it on and off over your head each time - just like you would with a T-shirt.
How to wash Koala Cuddle Band 2?
You can machine wash your Koala Cuddle Band 2 at 30° with garments of a similar colour. We recommend that you do not bleach, do not iron, do not dry clean and do not tumble dry.
To wash your baby carrier wrap, it’s best to remove the rings first. For guidance on putting them back on, watch this video.
It's my first carrier wrap, will I struggle to put it on?
Koala Cuddle Band 2 is a semi-structured baby carrier wrap, which is ready to use in just a few simple steps. This makes it also ideal for those parents who are trying babywearing for the first time and are a little apprehensive. You may encounter some difficulties at first, but don't be discouraged, you’ll soon get the hang of it!
Here's what you can do:
• Ensure you are using Koala Cuddle Band 2 correctly by following the instructions in the user-manual here on this link .
• Introduce babywearing gradually to your little one by using the sling for short periods of time each day. This will give your infant time to get used to it slowly.
How to use Koala Cuddle Band 2?
On this link, you’ll find a video tutorial containing a step-by-step guide on how to use your baby carrier wrap.
How to attach the rings?
On this link, you can find a video tutorial on how to attach the rings. It’s easier than you think.
My baby does not want to go inside the sling, what can I do?
At the beginning it’s only normal to encounter a few difficulties, especially if you’re new to babywearing.
Most importantly of all: remember it's entirely normal, don't get discouraged!
Here’s what you can do:
- Make sure you are wearing your Koala Cuddle Band correctly by following the video you can find on this link.
- Introduce your baby to their sling gradually, for short bursts of time each day. This will help them become used to babywearing. Every infant adapts to new things differently, your baby probably needs more time to get used to it.
- You can ask for help from a babywearing consultant who will guide you step-by-step.
Where can I find the full instruction manual?
Koala Cuddle Band 2 instruction manual can be found on this link.