In recent times, more and more mothers and fathers have chosen bands to carry their newborn: babywearing is a practice of ancient origin, which is spreading thanks to its many benefits.
If you are pregnant or have a newborn baby, you too will be wondering what is the best method to keep him always close to you. So why not to consider buying a baby carrier? Don’t be scared by an object that may seem difficult to use: with Koala Cuddle Band you won’t have any problems!
The advantages of the baby carrier
The baby carrier is a useful tool from different points of view.
Of course it is a practical solution to carry your baby with you, even when you are on the move. It is not always possible to use a baby carriage or stroller: in certain contexts they would be too bulky and unwieldy. At the same time, you cannot hold the baby in your arms for hours and hours: your back would suffer and you would not have your arms free not even for a second. In such cases babywearing is the best option.
Comfort, however, is not the only advantage of the baby carrier. Thanks to it, you can in fact maximize your physical contact with your child, and this brings several benefits:
- It promotes the child’s physical development
- It supports the newborn’s back and supports it in its natural evolution
- It improves baby’s well-being (for example, the baby in the band cries less and rests more)
- It stimulates his cognitive abilities
- It helps to develop a secure bond with parents, making the child more independent while growing up
- It strengthens the bond between you and your child and improves your non-verbal communication
The baby carrier band makes all this possible: no wonder it has become so popular lately!
Some negative aspects
It is also true that, in a sense, babywearing can be frightening.
Some mothers desist even before trying, because they fear that using the baby carrier is too complicated or unsafe. Or again, because maybe they give birth in the summer and they are afraid that the child will suffer the heat wrapped in all those layers of fabric.
Not to mention, then, all the types of band that are on the market: how to get ahead in chaos, choosing the right one according to your needs? Which parameters to evaluate?
For sure, these are the main problems that mothers face when they approach the world of baby bands. If you find yourself in these toughts, don’t worry: Koala Cuddle Band solves all problems at once … let us explain how.
Baby wrap for newborns: how to choose it
When it comes to choosing the right baby carrier band, there are several parameters to consider. In fact, each product is different from the other, even though they may look similar, and often deciding which one to buy is complicated. Koala Cuddle Band makes everything easier, but we’ll show you this in a little while.
So what are the characteristics that differentiate baby wraps?
- Elastic or rigid baby carrier band
- Unstructured, structured (with rings) or Mei Tai band
- Sizes of the headband for newborns (length, width and weight they can carry)
- Fabric with which it is made (which, among other things, will make it more suitable as a summer or winter baby wrap)
- Type of ties allowed and ease of use
Each of these variables influences the composition and comfort of the baby carrier, as well as your experience in using it. As you can imagine, there is no right or wrong at all: every feature has its pros and cons and should therefore be evaluated according to your needs.
What we have tried to do, through Koala Cuddle Band, is to overcome all the weaknesses of the classic baby carrier bands to offer you an innovative product that fits your needs … whatever they are!
Why to choose Koala Cuddle Band
Which are the peculiarities that make our baby headband unique? Here they are:
- It is easy to wear and suitable for every body type, thanks to its adjustable bands, the support band and the rings.
- Koala Cuddle Band is comfortable for the back of mum and dad: the ergonomic backrest helps to unload the weight on the shoulders and lumbar area, ensuring total comfort.
- It can be used from the first days of your child’s life, thanks to the softness of the fabric and the possibility of using it in the cradle position (very useful also for breastfeeding!).
- It is a perfect summer baby carrier, because the back is breathable and the cotton on the canvas is as strong as it is light.
- It can be used in various, easy to implement, positions. You will find them in the practical instruction manualthat we will provide you with, and which contains all the information to make the best use of it based on the age of the child.
- It is an elastic band for babies, but made of breathable and resistant material (95% cotton, 5% spandex): it will adapt to the shape of your little one as he grows.
- It is shorter than the traditional baby carrier bands, so the bands do not drop on the ground while you are wearing it and always remain clean.
- Thanks to the handy envelope provided, you can always bring Koala Cuddle Band with you, in your bag or stroller, to use it when your child doesn’t want to stay away from his mother.
- The band is equipped with a comfortable front pocket in which to store some items to keep always at hand.
- Thanks to the cotton fabric, you can safely wash Koala Cuddle Band in your washing machine at 30 ° with similar colors.
You have just read 10 excellent reasons for choosing this baby carrier, so different from the others. We are sure that both you and your baby will be delighted to walk together wrapped in the embrace of Koala Cuddle Band!